IS YOUR ORGANIZATION EFFECTIVE? IS IT EFFICIENT? DO YOU KNOW HOW TO IMPROVE NOW AND INTO THE FUTURE?
- Is everyone clear on the organization's concrete, measureable goals & objectives?
- Does everyone know how well the organization is meeting those goals?
- Do you have the right skill sets among
- If you are outsourcing for needed skills, why, and are you getting best value?
- Are all staff optimally deployed to critical tasks?
- Does each individual staff
member understand specifically how their role contributes to the organization’s sucess? If a role isn't critical to sucess, why is it staffed?
- Are you individually and collectively productive? How do you know that? Against what benchmarks?
- Are you efficient? How do you know; what are the relevant metrics?
- Are your customers thrilled? Happy? Tolerating you? Looking for the exit?
- Are you adequately resourced?
- Do you
have the correct reserve funding?
- Are your supportive technologies
- Are your products and services leading the market?
- What do you
have in the developmental pipeline?
- Where will those products and
services position the organization? Are you ready to capitalize?